Safari and Surf Terms & Conditions
- Our guest’s safety is our priority. All our tours are weather, sea and tide dependent. Snorkeling shall only be undertaken if the sea condition and tides are favorable. Large swell, strong winds and currents and other weather conditions (storms, heavy rain etc.), could make both land and water based activities unsuitable. In such an event, the Tour may be cancelled and a full refund made.
- A tour reservation can only be confirmed once payment has been received. A minimum 50% deposit must be made for bookings 7 days prior to departure and 100% for bookings made with departure dates of less than 7 days. In certain instances, and if confirmed with a Safari and Surf agent at the time of booking, payment can be made in cash at the departure point of the tour. Payments can be made at the agent / property where the booking is made or directly to Safari and Surf.
- All activities and tours depart on time and no refunds will be considered if a guest arrives late and miss the scheduled departure time.
- All guests agree to heed and adhere to the warnings and safety instructions given by our guides prior to an activity.
- Boarding any of the Safari and Surf (Pty) Ltd kayaks (SUP’s)/ surfboards or vehicles and undertaking any of our activities or tours is at the sole discretion of the ticket holder who assumes all risk in and to her/his voluntary admission on the relevant activity for the full duration of the adventure, tour or excursion.
CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event a Guest cancels a Tour, the following cancellation fees shall apply: -
Any cancellation will incur a 5% of the tariff as an administration fee regardless of when cancelled.
- Within twenty-four (24) hours of departure – 100%
- Within seventy-two (72) hours of departure – 50%
- Within one week prior to departure – 20%
- Within two weeks or prior to departure – 10%
Safari and Surf (Pty) Ltd, it’s owners, managers, drivers, guides or employees will not accept any responsibility for claims in respect of death, injury or illness, sustained or suffered by any person and/or theft, loss or damage to property whatsoever occurring within the area or from the use of the vessel or vehicles operated during an adventure, excursion or tour.